Project Management Services
Are you frantically fighting fires all day, and not getting round to the really important tasks…?
Most of us can relate to that!
We all have important things we need to get done, but the day to day grind gets in the way. Before you know it the day’s gone - then it’s weeks, months and you still haven’t hit that target.
Well, let’s change that!
If you have a specific goal, task or project that you need to just do, then why not let someone else get you started, guide you through and keep you on track? Join us – the Goal-Getters Group – and let the collective energy, guidance and support carry you to a win.
The Goal Getters Group consists of people just like you – busy, committed people who can sometimes take on too much and so need to get very focused and very efficient. Oh! – plus an experienced (15 years!) project management professional to actually run the sessions, follow up on your progress and keep you accountable!
Goal Getter sessions are a mix of:
- Goal setting and commitment techniques
- Project planning – and adjusting where required
- Progress reviews with personalised feedback
- Brainstorming to resolve problems and blockages
- Productivity techniques
- Motivation and accountability
So it’s a bit like having a Personal Trainer for your goal!
Here are the vital statistics:
- We meet weekly for 90 minutes over a period of 6 weeks (with an option to extend)
- The group consists of 5 or 6 members plus the project manager. This size is chosen so that each member gets the right level of individual attention, but the group is still big enough to create real energy and momentum, and provide a good mix of experience and ideas. The group dynamics are invaluable!
- The venue will be confirmed once the group is formed, but will be somewhere along the Pacific Highway, convenient for public transport and (where possible) parking. We like to minimise disruption to your day by scheduling the sessions as early as possible, so we look for meeting venues that open early. We don’t meet in cafes or other public places.
- Your goal or project doesn’t have to fit into the 6 week period. By the end of the workshops you will have set-up your project, learned a lot of useful things and made significant progress. If it takes longer, that’s fine - you have the option to continue with more sessions or keep going on your own using your new skills and momentum.
- And if your goal is reached before the 6 weeks is up – even better! Not only will we set you up to tackle your next project, we’ll even help you celebrate! However, if you’d prefer to stop attending and get a refund for the unused sessions that’s also fine.
- Talking about money – the set of 6 workshops cost only $360 (+GST) per person. And if you find you’re not getting the results you want, simply let us know and we’ll refund your payment – in full! We’re very confident you will love this process.
Other questions we get asked:
- Does it matter what sort of business I‘m in or what my particular goal is?
These workshops are about process, momentum, motivation and good old-fashioned project management – and that works for just about any goal you have in mind. We ask you to tell us what you want to achieve when you sign up, and if we think we can’t help you we’ll let you know – but that’s never happened yet.
- I already work 60 hours a week! Will I be able to do this?
That’s the whole point! Unless you do something different – nothing will change. This is your circuit breaker, your chance to get on top of at least one of your important goals, have a win and enjoy the benefits that flow from it. In the first session we take a good look at why this goal is important - why it’s a priority - and what’s been blocking it. Then we set your strategies around that. Look, change can be a bit uncomfortable, and that’s why it’s good to have a supportive process to get through it as efficiently and pleasantly as possible.
Let us help YOU reach that goal!
Click on the Contact button and talk to us now!
Sometimes wish you could clone yourself?
Need help with those important but time consuming tasks that continually distract you from your core business activities:
•Finding new premises and moving office
•Organising meetings and events
•Setting up warehouses, accounts or admin offices
•New IT systems
•and a host of discrete tasks that need an experienced, responsible manager
Why not use us as your part-time senior management team? Our team has many years of management and project experience, gained in a wide range of activities and businesses. We can take on discrete tasks and projects so you can stay focused on your core business... and maybe even get to go home to your family at a reasonable time!
Contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation to see how a BPP manager can assist.